WTT Kuiu Icon Pro 5200 bag in Verde - Old Style for comparable New Style

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Long shot, I know, but looking for someone who wants to trade Kuiu bags. I have an old style (pre-2018) frame and old style bag. I have a new style smaller bag I use as a day pack. Swapping back and forth is annoying as the adapter kit that Kuiu provides makes the swap possible but not easy...have to change buckle styles every time.

If anyone out there has the same problem, only in reverse, we might be able to make both of our lives easier. Just trying to avoid selling my used, old style bag for half of what I paid, then buying a new style bag from Kuiu at full price. They are, as far as I can tell, identical in design other than the attachment buckles.

Again, I have the old style Icon Pro 5200 in Verde camo - in great shape. Looking to trade for the comparable new version.

I think the equivalent new style Icon Pro bag is the 6000, which is fine with me - I'd rather go bigger than smaller, in this case, and would be good with a larger size. Not really picky on camo pattern and certainly not between Verde and Verde 2.0 (I can barely tell a difference). I would consider solid colors and would consider an Ultra bag, as long as it has the "optics pockets" on the sides.