WTS Kuiu Icon Pro suspension, frame and Ultra 4000 Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've used this combo for the past 2-3 seasons and have a few different configurations of frame and suspension I can offer as I have another pack to switch out.

Two frame sizes Tall (2017) and Regular (2018) both are in good shape, the Tall has some tape residue because I use athletic tape in the shouder strap T tracks and around the bottom horseshoe to prevent squeaking. I do not currently have the pack assembled due to offering different frame sizes but will assemble prior to shipping. The Tall frame has been used the most with 65-70 days of use and packed 8-10 animals. I have used Kuiu packs since 2013 and have never had a single frame issue and I don't anticipate an issue with either of these frames.

The bag ans suspension are Vias. I have both the original Icon Pro shoulder straps and the Apex shoulder straps to offer. These have about half the use as the frame because I used the new pro suspension for a season. For me the icon pro belt (older version) and Apex shoulder straps were the best combo, the new Pro suspension and belt just didn't ride quite as well. I'll put whichever shoulder straps on the frame desired.
The belt is still in good shape but does have a few wear areas. The right side near the back has a little wear spot where the spacer mesh is separating from the fabric (pictured) and above that the stabilizer strap to the bag and belt tension velcro strap show a little wear from a SG rifle sling. Left side shows tape residue because I ran a pistol on that side and wanted a little extra security than the velcro alone. The belt will come with the additional foam pad that can be added in.

The Ultra 4000 bag was purchased right when they came out because previously I had always used a Pro 3200 and just felt like I needed a little more room. The 4000 size is perfect for me for primarily day trips, can haul meat in the bag and can pull off a 2-3 night trip. This bag was used 30-35 days and has hauled several animals. I looked the bag over closely and the only spot to mention that is noticeable is a rub mark where the bag touches the frame at the grab handle location, one side is a rub and the other is possible a small, small hose 2-3X a pencil lead diameter. I took alot of pictures of all items but due to the 10 picture limit per post and 24 hour waiting period between posts I will have to post additional pictures tomorrow.

Will split up but have only listed the combined price. Price is shipped to your door within the lower 48 and paypal fee included. I will ship elsewhere but we might need to discuss some additional money for shipping.

$375 TYD paypal fee included in the price.

IMG_4139 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4142 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4144 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4147 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4148 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4149 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4153 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3564 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4157 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4160 (Medium).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.