Kuiu jacket sizing

MattKyle

FNG
Why i no longer buy their base layers at all! plus FL is more comfy. Saddens me cause I met jason shortly after opening his store and loved his stuff from the start but i cant tell you how many times i bought larges that ended up fitting my wife or my 12 year old son! Im only 5'10 185!
I wish this thread was here a month ago. I just ordered and returned the Axis jacket. I'm 6-01 and 200# and normally wear an Large or XL. Ordered their XL and it fit but there would be no way to put a mid-layer or puffy on. Now debating if i try again with XXL or switch to
Just checked. My Peloton 97 is also made in Ethiopia. Axis Jacket.....Vietnam
this makes buying and selling a used jacket even more daunting... you never know if its going to fit

N8iV Warrior

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe just totally stop wearing kuiu if the founder or owner doesn’t have a mindset for sizing charts for all ranges and sizing in mind. Especially if he goes around making comments about people’s shapes and sizes the he only wants to serve?

Boycott Kuiu? Or go elsewhere.

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe just totally stop wearing kuiu if the founder or owner doesn’t have a mindset for sizing charts for all ranges and sizing in mind. Especially if he goes around making comments about people’s shapes and sizes the he only wants to serve?

Boycott Kuiu? Or go elsewhere.
Founder is dead.

For me I love Kuiu sizing it is the reason I buy a lot of their products. My normal size is XXL but most brands they fit me large in the stomach and sometimes good in the arms but a lot of times short. Kuiu fits great all the way around but if you wear a XXL because you are large around then ya you would need to go up a size. For reference I am 6'6" 235LBS.