Sold Kuiu Kenai Jacket, Vest, & Pant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drenalin

WKR
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Kuiu Kenai Hooded Jacket, Gunmetal, XXL. Used, in good shape. All of the zippers and the drawstring on the hood work as they should, no stains or funky odors I can detect. There are 3-4 places with small picks in the outer fabric (see second photo for representative pick). $150 TYD PayPal F&F, shipped in the lower 48.

Kuiu Kenai Vest, Gunmetal, XXL. Lightly used, in good shape. No damage or function issues I can find. $120 TYD PayPal F&F, shipped in the lower 48.

Kuiu Kenai Pant, Gunmetal, XXL. Lightly used, in good shape. No damage or function issues I can find. $150 TYD PayPal F&F, shipped in the lower 48.

The jacket was used through last hunting season and this winter, the vest and pants were used for a couple of hunts and for one weekend backpacking trip this winter. I need to replace these with XLs in brown.

Attachments

• Pant.jpg
    Pant.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
OP
D

Drenalin

WKR
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Is this the newest version ?
True 2x fit ?
Yes, newest version. I'd say pretty close to a true 2x fit, and the material has a little stretch, but I'd also always recommend going by the manufacturer's size charts and measuring yourself according to those.

OP
D

Drenalin

WKR
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Adding the Kenai beanie in here, gunmetal, large size. Been riding around in the bottom of my pack, never actually worn other than trying it on. $40 TYD PayPal F&F, lower 48, or $35 if added on with one of the other items above.

2B95AFD9-B8D8-4D91-A1BB-03E5E3E32C3A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.