Kuiu kenai ultra on sale

LongCut

FNG
If you are not on the mailing list, they have solids in their outlet for $50-$60 off regular price, depending on whether or not you want a hood. Get em while you can.......

OP
L

LongCut

FNG
This showed up a few days ago. It is arguably the most comfortable piece of clothing I own. Seems pretty darn warm too, especially for how light/thin it is. If it is half as durable as some claim, this will quickly become one of my favorite pieces.

FredBear86

Lil-Rokslider
The kenai is no longer on the website period unless I'm overlooking it. Has it been discontinued? Anybody know what is goin on?

FredBear86

Lil-Rokslider
Gotcha. No camo colors in the hooded. With this being in the outlet does that mean discontinued or clearing out for a newer kenai model. Never bought or looked much at kuiu.

This showed up a few days ago. It is arguably the most comfortable piece of clothing I own. Seems pretty darn warm too, especially for how light/thin it is. If it is half as durable as some claim, this will quickly become one of my favorite pieces.
I agree the Kenai Ultra is the most comfortable stuff I've worn! Love the fit of the hooded jacket. I also have an insulated snap shirt that feels exactly like the kenai ultra and absolutely love it (wish they still made these)

OP
L

LongCut

FNG
They stopped showing the Elements jacket last year for a long time. I thought they had gotten rid of it, but it showed back up again. I am guessing the same will happen with the Kenai Ultra stuff??? When I got my solid on clearance, they were still showing the camo versions on the regular part of the site?

Also wondering if they are coming out with a new version Kenia. Been my favorite jacket for early bowhunting and its tempting to pick up a spare.

motts

Lil-Rokslider
Just a point on the fit of the current kenai ultra in the outlet versus the earlier model -

I ordered the gray version maybe 2 months ago and it fits way more closely than my approximately 5 year old version in verde, especially across the shoulders/chest and and upper arms. I'm not a huge dude, but I am pretty broad and a large was borderlne for me while in the older model it was never a concern. 5'9", 185, 42" chest, 33" wasit for reference.

Depending on how you're built and how you plan to use it, you might need to size up. I do love the material though, and the original kenai has been more durable than I ever imagined. I bought the vest as well when I got the gray hoody and it's much less restrictive, so it probably has to do with the way the arms are sewn onto the body more than anything else.

ChrisAU

WKR
Adore my Kenai Ultra jacket (non-hooded) and vest. Hope the new ones are better because I can't bring myself to buy backups on speculation.

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
The hooded kenia was my first kuiu piece and I love it, always find ways to make sure I'm wearing over any of my other layers or jackets. Sometimes I'd wear to much when I'd be around thick stuff and I needed more durable but similar option. Got the hybrid and love it just as much!

I'm considering adding the vest too in a solid if I didn't have like 5 other vests already

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk