WTS Kuiu & Kryptek coats, Snipepod FS, Kuiu bino harness

MadMarkie

FNG
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm trying to pare down my gear a bit and generate funds for some new stuff, so here's a start! Message for more info, pics, etc. All asking prices include paypal G&S fees and Priority Mail shipping in the US. I will consider shipping internationally, but please ask first to discuss details. Thanks for looking, and thanks Rokslide for being awesome!!!

Kuiu Chugach NX Hooded rain shell, Verde 2.0, size XL. Worn a few times in the field to cut the wind, but always at a fixed position so no brush etc. No tears, runs, or any other flaws... hard to tell it's not brand new. $212 >>> $191
IMG_2539.JPGIMG_2540.JPG

Kryptek Dalibor hooded soft shell, Highlander camo, size XL (men's). Also only worn a few times in the field and in perfect condition.... No tears, runs, or any other flaws... hard to tell it's not brand new. $131 >>> SOLD
IMG_2533.JPGIMG_2534.JPG

Kramer Designs SnipePod V2 bipod, 27" sitting model with two sling stud adapters. Purchased used but I've never used it... in excellent shape with no bends, dents, etc. $99 >>> SOLD
IMG_2538.JPG

Kuiu Bino Harness, Verde 2.0, size L. Includes rain cover and weird strap, and is a newer model with the velcro bottom. Purchased before the "Pro" model came out, so I sewed in a piece of webbing to cover up the back, and some small loops to attach the upper harness straps directly to the pouch instead of the binos, or not... user choice. Hopefully the pictures show this OK! Fit my dearly departed Swaro SLC 10x42 perfectly. $55 >>> SOLD
IMG_2535.JPGIMG_2536.JPGIMG_2537.JPG

Last edited: