Kuiu kutana hybrid vs. Kenai jacket

How do these jackets compare in terms of noise, warmth and packability? I've heard great things about the kenai and was going to pick one up when the next sale rolls around but the kutana hybrid looks to serve the same purpose. What am i missing?

My180sx

FNG
kuta
How do these jackets compare in terms of noise, warmth and packability? I've heard great things about the kenai and was going to pick one up when the next sale rolls around but the kutana hybrid looks to serve the same purpose. What am i missing?
I have both, I dont think Ill be using the kenai ultra anymore. it doesn't block the wind at all and is true to its description as "active insulation" If your stationary using the kenai to glass you will get cold unless you throw some raingear on over top to block the wind. the kutana hybrid due to its high density nylon is very warm and much much more durable. I wouldn't hesitate for a second busting brush with it. Also the kutana hybrid is much better for layering under a softshell due to its more trim/athletic cut

My180sx

FNG
Great info kuta. How quiet is the kutana vs the kenai?
The nylon part of the kutana is slightly louder then the kenai as they are 70D compared to the 30D of the kenai however the polyester portions are quieter either way noise would be a non issue for either of these jackets in a archery application in my opion

Thinking of picking one up with my birthday discount, anyone with experience on the kutana 3DeFX now that hunting season is here?

Thanks

My180sx

FNG
Thinking of picking one up with my birthday discount, anyone with experience on the kutana 3DeFX now that hunting season is here?

Thanks

I have been using mine all season since the first day of archery season. It has all but replaced my peloton 240. I love this piece out of all my mid layers its by far the best I have ever used. the dense nylon on the upper arms and main body of the jacket are incredibly durable and wind resistant yet the fleeced poly sections allow great breathability. when on the move.