WTS Kuiu Lot - Ultra 6000 4000 2200 + Icon 1850 + Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Due to ridiculous Black Friday expenses, including a MR Metcalf, I need to sell some gear to reclaim room in the garage and funds in back account.

I am selling the lot of Kuiu gear listed below. I will consider separating only if there are no takers for the entire lot. I'm selling the whole lot at a substantial discount to save me the hassle and shipping costs.

Everything is very well taken care of. Every bag has at least one trip on it but no more than 5. No holes. No rips. No blood on the bags. One small stain on the ultra suspension shown in photo. Basically everything is in like new condition. Love the packs. Work great. But I am overflowing with bags at the moment.

Total value of this lot is well over $1000 new. I'm asking $500 shipped

What's included in sale:

Ultra Suspension Vias w/ Tall Carbon Fiber Frame and L-XL Belt
Ultra 6000 Vias
Ultra 4000 Vias
Ultra 2200 Verde 2.0
Icon 1850 w hip and shoulder straps Vias (not Pro, no frame)
Icon Hip Pockets
Rifle Holder Original
Rifle Holder Quick Draw
Bow Holder
Bladder Sleeve
Load Sling Hauler
Tons of extra straps, clips, and buckles

I will answer PMs in the order they're received. First one to take the lot and pay within 24 hrs gets it. I don't check the Rok during work hours but will respond ASAP.

IMG_3078.jpgIMG_3079.jpgIMG_3080.jpgIMG_3081.jpgIMG_3082.jpgIMG_3083.jpgIMG_3084.jpg

JoeRjolin

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Guys- I had to back out of this deal, unfortunately. I sent a message this morning apologizing.

This is back up for sale (unless the poster has another person in line).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.