Kuiu merino shirt pocket?

I’ve been wearing/using the Kuiu merino zip tee’s and a few other Kuiu shirts that have the little chest pocket for years now, and for the life of me I can't find a purpose for that pocket. What is the point of a shirt pocket that is so small, not much more than a chapstick will fit into it? For folks that use these shirts, or any shirt with a tiny little pocket, have you found a good purpose for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
I’ve been wearing/using the Kuiu merino zip tee’s and a few other Kuiu shirts that have the little chest pocket for years now, and for the life of me I can find a purpose for that pocket. What is the point of a shirt pocket that is so small, not much more than a chapstick will fit into it? For folks that use these shirts, or any shirt with a tiny little pocket, have you found a good purpose for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in the same boat TB...been wearing them for years and I've seldom, hardly ever, used the pocket. I did use it once a few years back for ear-plugs when I shared my tipi with a friend who snored like a freight-train...never again.

I also have the added variable that I'm left-handed, and I learned a long time ago (the hard way) never to have anything in my left chest pockets when rifle hunting...not only awkward but also could be pretty painful, depending on the item, when shooting my 375H&H...a tube of chapstick would qualify for me!

Felix40

WKR
I keep a lighter in the little sleeve pocket of my first lite merino shirts. Other than that I think they just add cost to the shirt