Kuiu NEW CAMO PATTERN 2020

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Every company out there have sales on older inventory, it amazes me how much people complain about this. This will only be the third pattern ever offered by Kuiu and I will bet it will be a huge success. When Verde came out these same complainers complained and then what do you know, a huge success. I will just watch the threads in the fall with all the kill photos and the new Kuiu pattern being worn.

gexpro

WKR
Every company out there have sales on older inventory, it amazes me how much people complain about this. This will only be the third pattern ever offered by Kuiu and I will bet it will be a huge success. When Verde came out these same complainers complained and then what do you know, a huge success. I will just watch the threads in the fall with all the kill photos and the new Kuiu pattern being worn.

Exactly this

Couldn’t agree more! Funny nobody complains about getting a 2020 vehicle cheaper because the 2021 are about to be released!!
Kuiu will always have my full support along with my family’s and friends. Great company and innovative products.

I wish they'd focus some of their energy on offering earth tones in light to medium colors. From my perspective, unless a person is at close engagement ranges with animals....camo is silly. Unless, you're needing a hunting costume at the Halloween party. Then you prolly oughta make sure everything is ultralight.

Lighten up guys, it's just a joke:)

But, seriously...more solids...in lighter colors.

Whitetail stuff maybe? "No more boundaries" makes me think that. Whitetail is a hugeee untapped market for them.

If they'd just hire all of us, they'd have the best camo options (and Solids) ever, and it would be all made here in the USA. The hotline is open and I'm taking calls now. Kuiu, just give me a ring and I'll set you straight on how it's done. Camo CLINIC in 30 minutes. :D

TBHasler

WKR
Whitetail maybe, I’m thinking zebra. No one’s in that market and I’m looking forward to the white/black striped Camo

I have a Covid V3.99 coming out. You get the entire woods or mountains to yourself.

Order now and get 500 cases of Charmin TP in Hunter's Orange!

Last edited:

V-TRAIN

WKR
Whitetail stuff maybe? "No more boundaries" makes me think that. Whitetail is a hugeee untapped market for them.
That's kinda what I was thinking also by them saying that. Who knows though, I used the axis hybrid whitetail hunting alot last year. They make alot of stuff already that can be used for hunting whitetails.

So is this more camo gonna make me more bad ass or not? I need to see it so I can stack up my PEDs for the summer so I'm ready for show season in the fall.

A few more earth tones would be good. Kinda tired of trying to keep up with all the new patterns just to stay relevant on social.

Well as everyone upgrades to the new camo... keep me in mind if you are a size large and plan to sell off all your old stuff! I am always a few generations behind anyway.

I hope it goes well for them and there is still enough money floating around to support the investment in the new color/line. I'm in the fishing industry and I know our top price point items have really taken a hit.