KUIU New Color “Bourbon” question?

jake_1993

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at purchasing a pair of Yukon pants in KUIU’s solid bourbon color. Was curious if anyone can provide any insight or pictures of how this color pairs with the brown used in the Vias pattern. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

wytx

WKR
Google Kuiu bourbon colored pants and pics come right up showing all the colors side by side.

bsnedeker

WKR
Most important thing is to understand how the bourbon color goes with your eyes. If you could post some of your glamour shots for us we can let you know if bourbon/vias is going to be flattering to your complexion or whether it will make your hips look big.

Sometimes they have pictures on their website for comparison.

I really like to compare how the colors make me feel and how they interact with my relationship with my father.
After that I sit cross legged AKA Indian style, breathe deeply feeling myself get centered. I close my eyes then commit to purchasing the first color that I see during my meditation.

This gets me connected to the land and makes me a super predator in the fall because I'm one with nature.
Hopefully this helps everyone choose the proper camo or solid this fall.

Poser

WKR
James Hetfield seems to prefer Vias on black.

d76d8aa9f98c18e10f329a1daa550d54.jpg

It’s important that you get this fend shui in sync. You should also carefully consider if you will wear bourbon or vias underwear as the wrong choice here will through off the vibe entirely.
This is important. The people at Kuiu expect you to manscape (not sure what the female term is?) if you're going to wear their undies so get all that in order before heading into the bush. There's a sorta popular thread about that somewhere on the slide if you search hard enough you'll find it.

I never considered matching my rope, but I can see how that would promote balance and harmony. I'd definitely suggest matching your bow or rifle to the undies & pants so if you decide to strip down for the final stalk you've got an adequate amount of camo.

I'm really enjoying the bourbon bottles. I kept trying to match my bourbon to my pants but the bottles are always empty by the time I remember to check.