KUIU New Color “Bourbon” question?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Damn I go to work like a true merican and yall jump the train off the rails.
This shit is hilarous.

Seroiusly though I'm not a bourbon purist so I dont much care where it comes from. I'm mostly a rye drinker anyways.

I haven't always been a fan of Garrison Brothers. And most of there selection is just ok and overpriced IMO. The Honey dew is nice in the summer but at $80 its not that nice. I wont buy another. The balmorhea is excellent although a bit hot for my weak taste buds. It opens up really nicely with a splash of water. I picked mine up for $150. Its good but its pretty steep on the price range. My brother has a coveted bottle of laguna madre that we havent opened to sample yet. He is still waiting for his taste buds and smell to get back to normal after covid 4 months ago.

Jack Daniels Gold is a true underdog. I know its not a straight bourbon as its maple cask finished but its quite tasty.

Damn I go to work like a true merican and yall jump the train off the rails.
This shit is hilarous.

Seroiusly though I'm not a bourbon purist so I dont much care where it comes from. I'm mostly a rye drinker anyways.

I haven't always been a fan of Garrison Brothers. And most of there selection is just ok and overpriced IMO. The Honey dew is nice in the summer but at $80 its not that nice. I wont buy another. The balmorhea is excellent although a bit hot for my weak taste buds. It opens up really nicely with a splash of water. I picked mine up for $150. Its good but its pretty steep on the price range. My brother has a coveted bottle of laguna madre that we havent opened to sample yet. He is still waiting for his taste buds and smell to get back to normal after covid 4 months ago.

Jack Daniels Gold is a true underdog. I know its not a straight bourbon as its maple cask finished but its quite tasty.

You need to be in wine country if you can taste all that.

I bet you take your shots with your pinky finger out.

2bd698fa3a5831c4ef6cd0fb17ba4849.jpg

The bourbons are more brown then green but you can see the green in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: