Kuiu NuYarn merino sucks

rclouse79

WKR
That is horrible. I had a little hook come off of a pair of FL gaiters and they were replaced before the old pair made it back
It was worth giving them a try. It is necessary to be sucker punched every once in a while as a reminder that you shouldn’t buy into expensive advertisements and screened reviews. Kuiu has some design features I liked, but it doesn’t change the fact that they are overpriced China made crap.

mtnhunt

FNG
It was worth giving them a try. It is necessary to be sucker punched every once in a while as a reminder that you shouldn’t buy into expensive advertisements and screened reviews. Kuiu has some design features I liked, but it doesn’t change the fact that they are overpriced China made crap.
Literally nothing I have from Kuiu is made in China.

rclouse79

WKR
Guess my tags r wrong and Google is right then.
The picture is from my pants. Maybe that is why they suck. Where is your stuff made?

Attachments

• F9108AE9-0DEF-441F-8389-89EFF1522A50.jpeg
    F9108AE9-0DEF-441F-8389-89EFF1522A50.jpeg
    303.9 KB · Views: 26

rclouse79

WKR
Over a half dozen pieces from Vietnam and 1 from Ethiopia.

Could be. What fell apart on them?
Holes, rips, seams coming unsewn, and terrible pilling on the inside. This was all after a few weekends of bow season.

mtnhunt

FNG
Holes, rips, seams coming unsewn, and terrible pilling on the inside. This was all after a few weekends of bow season.
That's surprising. I'm sure the fabric manufacturer hasn't changed and just the assembly would have issues like odd fit and seams.