Kuiu or First Lite

Brendan

WKR
Were they all related to poor workmanship, poor materials, or both? Also, did they warranty any of them?

I would say both. Failures going back to 2015 through this year. Warranty pending on some stuff now, but I did not attempt on some of the earlier stuff - ended up hacking blown seams together, patching tears, and just pitching one piece at the end of a season. One of those scenarios where a warranty doesn't mean much when it fails on a 12 day hunt.

I would say both. Failures going back to 2015 through this year. Warranty pending on some stuff now, but I did not attempt on some of the earlier stuff - ended up hacking blown seams together, patching tears, and just pitching one piece at the end of a season. One of those scenarios where a warranty doesn't mean much when it fails on a 12 day hunt.
I completely agree. What good is a warranty if you have to use it frequently lol. I need to be able to depend on my gear

Life_Feeds_On_Life

Lil-Rokslider
I have both the guides and kutana pants and I wouldn't hesitate buy either again, both are comfortable and both are tough. The kutana's are fit more slim and has the vents, the guides a little warmer and a little more comfortable. No issues with tears yet on either. My complaint for both is that some stitching has come loose. It always seems to me like you get these high end pants and the stitching is pretty weak for the job but maybe I'm the only one.

I have both the guides and kutana pants and I wouldn't hesitate buy either again, both are comfortable and both are tough. The kutana's are fit more slim and has the vents, the guides a little warmer and a little more comfortable. No issues with tears yet on either. My complaint for both is that some stitching has come loose. It always seems to me like you get these high end pants and the stitching is pretty weak for the job but maybe I'm the only one

You're not alone on the stitching issue