Kuiu or Sitka

I own a lot of gear from both as they are both my favorite. kuiu is my on the move, spot and stalk, or earlier season attire. Sitka imo, can not be beat for stand hunting or colder weather (sub freezing). Sitka is quieter, warmer, and patterns nicely for late season western hunting. Kuiu is light, tough, and great for trekking the mountains. Again both great products, just my 2 pennies..

GoFishND

FNG
Not sure if it's been mentioned but do you know your sizes for the Kuiu? Since they are internet direct for many people, I feel it gives Sitka an upper hand purely on being able to try it on first. I know I took a chance on some attack pants and they fit pretty good, but also wonder if a size down would have worked better. Of course I could have ordered a couple sizes and eaten the return cost, but for many it's a deterrent. Also goes for the feel of the fabric in person.

I prefer Sitka as I’ve had better experiences with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdk99

FNG
Agree with several posters above....Stratus set is far more versatile than Fanatic Lite and can made to cover far more temp ranges because it has windstopper. That said, Stratus isn't as quiet as Fanatic Lite. Also... if you're a bowhunter and you like to zip your jacket all the way up for neck warmth, you may find the collar on the stratus interferes with your anchor. It's a touch 'taller' than many of the other Sitka jackets.