KUIU Pack Pro Sale

Stalker69

WKR
Yea this is really hard, I am pretty dead set on getting my son an EXO, but with all the talk and reviews on the kuiu this may just make decide on a kuiu. I could buy us both new packs, for almost the cost of one EXO. Dang I gotta decide by the 10th. Does EXO have a black Friday sale ?

j33

WKR
Yea this is really hard, I am pretty dead set on getting my son an EXO, but with all the talk and reviews on the kuiu this may just make decide on a kuiu. I could buy us both new packs, for almost the cost of one EXO. Dang I gotta decide by the 10th. Does EXO have a black Friday sale ?

I think Exo’s only sale is Black Friday. I think 15% off?

Not sure, but I had one of their older suspensions and didn’t care for it. Took some advise and bought the “pro” (suspension only) that came out a couple years ago and I love it now. Old hip belt never fit/adjusted just right for me.

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
This sale and the recent reviews did the same for me so I purchased the Kuiu 2300 as a dedicated day pack. I figure if it doesn’t work out I’ll be able to sell for a very small loss given the sale price.

I looked at a lot of packs and I feel like the Kuiu really has the best fit and finish. Especially in the weight class it’s in. I also went with the sale 2300. I hope you got side pouches. I waited to long and missed out on them in the solid color.

creekchub

FNG
I have a Pro 7800 and I have zero complaints with it. Just make sure you get the right size frame and suspension kit. Although some of the newer stone glacier/exo packs are pretty slick

...and I usually would buy a domestically made product but I really think Kuiu has the fit and finish along with durability from holding all the ones I was interested in.

2300 and 6000 showed up to the door yesterday. Initial impression is good, looking forward to really trying them out.

Vandal 44

WKR
How does the kuiu compare to kifaru or mystery ranch?

I have a newer Kifaru Duplex and a Tactical Frame along with the New Kuiu Pro pack. For me the Duplex fits the best (it took a lot of adjusting) the Kifaru Duplex rides the best with almost any amount of weight. I use the Kuiu Pro for training, hauling out meet and if a buddy needs to borrow a pack.

I really like the Kifaru 22 and 44 Mag pack and the Kuiu 3600 pack manly for the organization

Overall construction and build quality goes to Kifaru hands down. If a person want a good pack system with solid organization and layout and is on a budget then the Kuiu is a nice choice and you would be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took advantage of the sale and bought the Kuiu 1850 bag to pair with an older gen suspension I had. Gonna run it frameless for family hikes, etc... Thoughtnit might be good as a white tail pac, but the layout isn’t really for that. Figure I’ll let my bro-in-law use it for day hunts on his first trip out west -which means I’ll be hauling the meat out lol.

First impressions are that I’m pretty happy with the pack. Love the adjustability throughout the frame.

The only thing that stinks with Kuiu is They only have two belt sizes. They don't favor bigger guys at all. Always wanted to give one a try for the heck of it but a belt rated for 34 in up to 54 doesn't work