Kuiu Pant Sizing

Bärenjäger

Lil-Rokslider
I am usually a 34" waist, 36" inseam. I have both Attack and Sierra pants in 36" waist and let out the pants to the max 35.5” inseam. They fit like they are tailored to me being just that inseam. I'm a thin build though and if I had meatier thighs/butt, they would most likely be too tight.

I would second what previous poster stated that, that these are the nicest pants I've ever worn. I recently bought Attacks in the solid colors with Tall inseams. Absolutely great wearing pants. Period.

I am in no way compensated for these statements. BUT, Kuiu if you're reading this, I would totally sellout for free shit!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Just got my 36" waist x Tall (37") inseam attack pants today. They stayed true to previous size and the added length is great. I double-down on my previous statement, and those of others to buy at least one size UP.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Scorpion

WKR
My experience with Kryptek is that they run a touch larger than Sitka. If Sitka XL fits perfect, you’ll be on the L/XL split with Kryptek.

Their pants run larger than Sitka by a size or so and quite a bit larger than KUIU.

I wear a 36 in Kryptek, 37/38 in Sitka, 38’s are tight in KUIU. I’m 5’10 225.

think i read somewhere that with mens pant companies tend to list a size that isint true to your waist. think they label it smaller than it really is by one size. Guides and Attacks i size up one.

H80Hunter

WKR
Yeah if I actually run a tape around my waist it's 38" but I wear a 36" comfortably in every day jeans. Very dumb system we got there -- some companies chart means "36" if you wear a 36" but others mean 36" if the tape says 36"