Kuiu Pant Sizing

Looking at getting either a pair of kuiu attacks or pro pants. Should I size up? I’m a size 34. Also usually wear 30” inseam and notice the pros don’t have short inseams available. Is the 34” inseam a pain? Any help greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious what others think too. Their cocky “you can hem them” response about the 34” seam and mixed reviews in accuracy of waste sizing has driven me to other brands so far.

Warrior27

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a pair of attack pants and they should be delivered in the next couple days. I’ll try and remember to report back. I usually wear a 32” but I ordered 34”.

I wear 38 Levi’s and most other pants but have a little junk in the trunk and bigger thighs from lifting. kuiu 38 fits my waist but the butt and thighs are too tight for me. I have a 40 in all my kuiu pants and just belt them up. I am probably a 33 inseam so can’t help you on hemming.

FWIW attacks and pros are some of my favorite hunting pants And my tiburons are some of my favorite outdoor pants period.

Bärenjäger

Lil-Rokslider
I am usually a 34" waist, 36" inseam. I have both Attack and Sierra pants in 36" waist and let out the pants to the max 35.5” inseam. They fit like they are tailored to me being just that inseam. I'm a thin build though and if I had meatier thighs/butt, they would most likely be too tight.

I would second what previous poster stated that, that these are the nicest pants I've ever worn. I recently bought Attacks in the solid colors with Tall inseams. Absolutely great wearing pants. Period.

I am in no way compensated for these statements. BUT, Kuiu if you're reading this, I would totally sellout for free shit!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
I wear 38 Levi’s and most other pants but have a little junk in the trunk and bigger thighs from lifting. kuiu 38 fits my waist but the butt and thighs are too tight for me. I have a 40 in all my kuiu pants and just belt them up. I am probably a 33 inseam so can’t help you on hemming.

FWIW attacks and pros are some of my favorite hunting pants And my tiburons are some of my favorite outdoor pants period.
+1
prod.jpg

I usually wear a 32" waist. I ordered a 34" in my attacks. They fit well-ish for me but are still a bit tight in the crotch region.

I recently bought the Tiburon shorts and sized up. The waist is a little too big but I think I would give up too much width in the thighs/butt to go down to my regular size.

NMframed

Lil-Rokslider
I’m usually wear a 32x36 in wrangler jeans. Ordered the attack pants in 32 and the waist was snug and butt and thighs were tight with no room for base layers. Sent them back and ordered 34 waist but haven’t got them yet to see how they fit.

Rock-o

WKR
I had to size up the waist in my Kuiu Guide pants. 34 inseam was spot on though.

I am one who sized up due to having a butt, not a huge one by any means just not a flat nothing butt some guys have, and I typically wear a 33x32 or 34x32 and a size 36 attack and axis pant fits well without need for belt, and still gives me room for layers under. I have worn two thin layers under my axis and been comfortable (Kuiu zip offs and a medium weight full length under that). I wanted pants that were versatile, I initially ordered 34 size but gave those to my son who needs to belt them up, but he likes them nonetheless.

The inseam is completely fine for me. By the time I get my boots on they are not hitting the ground.

Warrior27

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a pair of attack pants and they should be delivered in the next couple days. I’ll try and remember to report back. I usually wear a 32” but I ordered 34”.
My attack pants came in. I wear a 32” waist Levi’s and ordered 34” attacks. I would not have wanted them in 32”. Like a lot of people have stated, I recommend getting at least 1 size up.

OP
W
My attack pants came in. I wear a 32” waist Levi’s and ordered 34” attacks. I would not have wanted them in 32”. Like a lot of people have stated, I recommend getting at least 1 size up.

Awesome thank you.

Same here. I am a 32-33 and ordered the 34”. They fit about right.

OP
W
To change the subject a little should I go with attack or pro? I plan On using these for mid October deer hunts, turkey, and have an elk trip coming up next September.

Bärenjäger

Lil-Rokslider
To change the subject a little should I go with attack or pro? I plan On using these for mid October deer hunts, turkey, and have an elk trip coming up next September.

Do you crawl on your knees much? If not I don't see the value in the pros.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Been wearing kuiu since the incpetion and that is my biggest complaint inconsistent sizing. Especially since Jason passed away. The attacks are my favorite pants and like tiburons for when its hot but have ordered my jean size to find them too tight and have order a size up in the past and been way way too big. Why slowly headed to FL