Kuiu Peleton 240

Bamajon

FNG
Has anyone noticed if the 240 will get softer and quieter after some use and washes? I just purchased one and it is stiffer and more noisy that I want. Any opinions before I send it back?

CSims

FNG
Thinking about getting this vest …is it quite enough for whitetail hunting ? Also I’m 6ft 200 XL be good for few layers under ? Thanks

Drenalin

WKR
Thinking about getting this vest …is it quite enough for whitetail hunting ? Also I’m 6ft 200 XL be good for few layers under ? Thanks
The Peloton 240 stuff is quiet - I use the hoodie for whitetail hunting and pretty much anything else I'm doing outside in cool temps. I would strongly encourage you to get a fabric tape and measure yourself, and go by Kuiu's size chart. I did that and can layer a midweight merino base and Peloton 97 under with no issues.

Hondo

WKR
Like the other guys, in my experience it gets softer and quieter after being worn and washed a few times. I find the vest and the hoody suitable for layering under. Much to my surprise they easier that layering under the DCS Guide Vest & Jacket of the same size. Mine get used frequently. The 240 beanie is great too.

CSims

FNG
I think I’m gunna pull the trigger on it ! Thanks for the info guys always seems hard to find info the quiteness of certain pieces of gear! Appreciate y’all

Hondo

WKR
I would think the XL would allow plenty room for layering. I'm 6'1" and range between 240-250 and I can easily layer under a XXL.

jonson25

FNG
I have a couple 240s in different colors. They will get softer and quieter with use and washes. I personally like them a lot as a layering option

Big Ern

WKR
Yup. Like others have said, it is a great piece that is multi-finctional. Goes with me on every hunt from ducks/geese to elk.

One of my favorites.

NABG Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have a couple 240s in different colors. They will get softer and quieter with use and washes. I personally like them a lot as a layering option
Same here, I own two. With and without hood. Two of my favorite pieces of clothing. Incredibly warm for how thin it is. And they’re just like me…they get softer with time.

I own one with the hood. One of my favorite pieces of clothing I own. I wear it everywhere. They definitely get quiet after washing a few times. Bow hunting in it is no problem at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk