KUIU Peloton 200 Zip T or First Lite Klamath?

SCLawyer

Lil-Rokslider
I recently picked up a KUIU Peloton 200 Zip T (XL in Verde). I’m mostly a whitetail hunter but looking to transition into western hunting. I’m wondering if anyone has used the Peloton 200 and the First Lite Klamath Hoody. I LOVE all of my KUIU gear, but I’ve just started to get some First Lite gear and love it as well.

I’ve read really good reviews about the Klamath and am thinking about selling my Peloton to get a Klamath instead. Has anyone ever used both and able to compare their attributes (aside from the hood)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
The Peloton is warmer but less wind resistant. The Klamath may be a touch more durable from a snags standpoint. I've had both, still have the Peloton.

OP
S

SCLawyer

Lil-Rokslider
The Peloton is warmer but less wind resistant. The Klamath may be a touch more durable from a snags standpoint. I've had both, still have the Peloton.

Thanks! So the Klamath is more wind resistant? Since I’m in SC and mostly stand hunting whitetail I’m mostly looking for a midlayer fleece that has some wind resistance. Sounds like the Klamath may be a better choice...

I regret not getting a hooded Peloton. Mine just fits weird for some reason even though most KUIU fits me very well.

Benjblt

WKR
Thanks! So the Klamath is more wind resistant? Since I’m in SC and mostly stand hunting whitetail I’m mostly looking for a midlayer fleece that has some wind resistance. Sounds like the Klamath may be a better choice...

I regret not getting a hooded Peloton. Mine just fits weird for some reason even though most KUIU fits me very well.

I think the Klamath will dry faster. The peloton holds moisture with the way its woven.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk