WTS Kuiu peloton 200 zip tee hoodie verde 2.0 large

Jesseb

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Brand new, never worn. I am always between M and L. Finally decided it is in fact too big or rather I would like it a bit tighter fitting, but I am just past the 60 day return window. $85tyd FIRM lower 48101765

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Trying to get a sense of the fit of this item. I have 34"-35" sleeves and I'm 5'9". Do you think that this hoodie (L) might be too big? Also, would it be too warm as a mid-layer for early season ( mornings and evenings) elk hunting (as compared to the Peloton 97 zip-T hoodie) up in the mountains. What sleeve size and height are you that led you to go with the M size? Your honest feedback would be appreciated.

OP
J

Jesseb

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It all depends on how you want it to fit. I had a medium non hooded one and it was a touch too tight. I sold it and bought this large and now it is a touch too big. I wear large in regular pullover hoodies and tee shirts. This is more fitted then those, but I guess I am looking for more of a fitted base layer fit. I was using my old one for late season hunts where I hardly ever take it off. For early season hunts it was perfect over my base layer and then maybe a vest. It is definitely warmer than the 97, especially when worn under a shell of some sort. On its own it is quite breathable so won’t over heat you if it is cool out. I would say it is a perfect mid layer for early season hunts. I am also 5’9” and same sleeve length. I am a 40” chest and feel this would be perfect for 41-42”