Kuiu Peloton 97 hoody & zip-off bottoms- two thumbs up!

PredatorX

WKR
Will the 97 get tore up pretty quickly if I wear it as an outer layer and underneath backpack shoulder straps?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
mine is still going strong w/ lots of miles and hours; I don't think it would be the perfect layer to fight my way through devil's club, but then again I don't what that layer would be :)

ChrisAU

WKR
Will the 97 get tore up pretty quickly if I wear it as an outer layer and underneath backpack shoulder straps?

Heavy pack straps don’t seem to bother mine. I have some significant piling on some FL and Kuiu merino shirts and some Sitka fleeces, but my Peloton 97 and for that matter Peloton 200 and Strongfleece 260 I had didn’t seem to mind a pack.

PredatorX

WKR
mine is still going strong w/ lots of miles and hours; I don't think it would be the perfect layer to fight my way through devil's club, but then again I don't what that layer would be :)
Great to hear that. Certainly not expecting miracles from something so light.

Btw, how do you like that RAB Flashpoint? Another super light piece you are sporting.

PredatorX

WKR
Heavy pack straps don’t seem to bother mine. I have some significant piling on some FL and Kuiu merino shirts and some Sitka fleeces, but my Peloton 97 and for that matter Peloton 200 and Strongfleece 260 I had didn’t seem to mind a pack.
Never seem to have to worry about mine being heavy! Ha.

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great to hear that. Certainly not expecting miracles from something so light.

Btw, how do you like that RAB Flashpoint? Another super light piece you are sporting.

my Flashpoint is what I carry backpacking (outside of hunting)- it's perfect for that; the fabric is too light for much rummaging through thick timber/blowdown- so for hunting, I bring a Sitka Dewpoint