KUIU Peloton - Blaze Orange Now Available

Not sure if this is old news, but I just saw that KUIU is now offering their Peloton vest and beanie in blaze orange.

Dos XX

WKR
Classified Approved
Looks like it is lighter than a Sitka Mountain Vest. I wonder how it compares for wind resistance? I might be in for one.

Looks like it is lighter than a Sitka Mountain Vest. I wonder how it compares for wind resistance? I might be in for one.

I have the 240 jacket and bought it as a wind stopping layer based upon the description and the reviews. It’s a lie! There is virtually no wind resistance in this layer. That being said it’s a great early to mid season layer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 240 jacket and bought it as a wind stopping layer based upon the description and the reviews. It’s a lie! There is virtually no wind resistance in this layer. That being said it’s a great early to mid season layer.

Interesting, I thought the exact opposite. I bought it as a mid layer hoodie and have been impressed with the wind resistance of the 240, considering the flex and comfort of it.

Interesting, I thought the exact opposite. I bought it as a mid layer hoodie and have been impressed with the wind resistance of the 240, considering the flex and comfort of it.

I was expecting something that would compete directly with Gore Windstopper based upon the company description and the reviews. It’s not even close to the wind resistance of windstopper.

I do love the jacket though. It’s my go to outer layer until it gets into the lower fifties and then becomes my primary mid layer until the 30’s. Then my layers for stand whitetail varies significantly based upon the temps and wind.

OP
A
Sorry, I haven’t tried the guide vest. Had the pants for a bit and loved them. I think it would be warmer than the peloton but not sure about the differences in wind resistance between the two.