KUIU Phone case

BluMtn

WKR
So I just received the new KUIU phone case. I have been trying to figure out a way to carry my phone not in my pocket. When I took it out of the mailer I was surprised at the size, it will hold any phone out there and the front pocket will hold my range finder also. I have the KUIU range finder carrier and really liked it and will probably keep it and use the front pocket on the phone carrier to hold extra ammo. Now the down side that I have found. The carrier comes with mounting tabs on each vertical side of the carrier. It would have been nice if there would have been tabs mounted top and bottom of the carrier giving you a choice of carrying the carrier vertical or horizontal. I would like to carry the pocket on my pack shoulder strap but that would require the carrier to be mounted horizontal instead of vertical. Good idea, just needs some tweaking.

Cali hunter

Lil-Rokslider
It won’t fit my 11 pro max with otterbox defender and phone scope attached. So I have to take it apart to put just my phone in. Kinda bummed I knew it was gunna be close given the measurements. It was worth the try to get my phone outa my pocket or pack.

Still a great case if just putting the phone with the otter box in the pocket.

jblam

Lil-Rokslider
I took off one of the hip belt pockets and hooked to phone case on there. Seems to work well but have not done any hikes with it yet!

68Plexi

WKR
I like the case, but it will BARELY fit my iPhone 13 Pro Max with the phone scope case on (not including the snap in ring).

I would have liked to try it horizontally under my marsupial bino chest pack, but I guess the options are vertically on the harness or vertically on the hip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sf jakey

Lil-Rokslider
It would make a lot more sense for Kuiu to put a pocket on the back of the Bino case like FHF does. I don’t want another pouch hanging off me

Carr84

FNG
I like the case, but it will BARELY fit my iPhone 13 Pro Max with the phone scope case on (not including the snap in ring).

I would have liked to try it horizontally under my marsupial bino chest pack, but I guess the options are vertically on the harness or vertically on the hip.

Are you interested in selling it?

68Plexi

WKR
Are you interested in selling it?

Well, I had to sell my Marsupial large pocket because my mega too large iPhone wouldn’t fit in it at all so the KUIU case stays until I find something better.