Sold KUIU Pro 2300 Hunting Pack (Ash/Phantom Color), KUIU Pro 3600 Hunting BAG ONLY (Ash/Phantom Color) - EXCELLENT CONDITION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
kuiu-pro-2300-backpack-front.jpgkuiu-pro-2300-backpack-back.jpgkuiu-pro-2300-backpack-zoomed.jpg

KUIU Pro 2300 Hunting Pack (Ash/Phantom Color)

PRICE: $385

This is a COMPLETE KUIU Pro Hunting 2300 Pack, so it comes with the frame, harness, hip pouches, etc... This pack is in excellent condition with no rips, stains, tears, etc... It was hunted with lightly a few times, and that was it. The inside looks like new, and the outside is in excellent condition! I'm NOT looking to part the bag out at all. I'm looking to sell everything complete!

Suspension size:
L/XL
Frame size: Regular

This pack costs $530+ brand new (tax included), so I will not entertain or respond to lowball offers!

NO TRADES!

I accept PayPal + 3%, CashApp, and Venmo. The price includes shipping, and I only ship to the USA!

kuiu-pro-3600-bag-front.jpgkuiu-pro-3600-bag-back.jpgkuiu-pro-3600-bag-zoomed.jpg

KUIU Pro 3600 Hunting BAG ONLY (Ash/Phantom Color)

PRICE: $135

This is a KUIU Pro 3600 Hunting BAG ONLY, so it DOES NOT come with the frame, harness, hip pouches, etc... The bag is in excellent condition with no rips, stains, tears, etc... It was hunted with lightly a few times, and that was it. The inside looks like new, and the outside is in excellent condition!

NO TRADES!

I accept PayPal + 3%, CashApp, and Venmo. The price includes shipping, and I only ship to the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.