Kuiu Pro 7800 vs Stone Glacier Sky Guide 7900

So I had decided I was going to get the Sky Archer or Talus but after doing some research here - talking to both Stone Glacier and Kuiu - It appears that for my 12 day Sheep Hunt that I need about 7000+ cubic inches.
I was looking at the Guide and PRO 7800 and thought I'd go with the Guide but they are out of stock and I'm looking at prices. Can someone help me justify the additional money? I love the idea of the SG and that is the one I want but I also have alot of faith in Kuiu's products and brand.
My hunting buddy has the 7800 so that could be nice so we can share and help if anything goes wrong.
I haven't been able to handle either packs - What is the Pros and Cons of each pack? Which would you choose?

This year I have 1 or 2 more weekends to go out for Caribou. Then I have 2 weekend and a four day Labor Day Moose Hunt. Then the BIG hunt this year is the 12 day Sheep Hunt - hiking in 15 miles with me and my buddy. Archery - Any Ram - Chugach Mountains October 1-10.
Thanks guys!

Elkobsessed

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have experience with the SG, but have the icon pro 5200 with the new pro suspension and can't say enough good things about it. Comfortable, lightweight, great bag organization, durable. I truly have no complaints.

OP
InteriorAKPopsicle
I don't have experience with the SG, but have the icon pro 5200 with the new pro suspension and can't say enough good things about it. Comfortable, lightweight, great bag organization, durable. I truly have no complaints.
Awesome! I know they are both solid packs. I discovered Stone Glacier after I found out about my Sheep Hunt but have wanted Kuiu gear for years but was trying to wait till I got into better shape. I am rocking a combo of BlackOvis, Kuiu, Stone Glacier and Barney's Frontier Gear. I'm pretty excited.
Thanks for the input.

Elkobsessed

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome! I know they are both solid packs. I discovered Stone Glacier after I found out about my Sheep Hunt but have wanted Kuiu gear for years but was trying to wait till I got into better shape. I am rocking a combo of BlackOvis, Kuiu, Stone Glacier and Barney's Frontier Gear. I'm pretty excited.
Thanks for the input.
no problem, have you checked out the backpack shootout review here on Rokslide? Pretty good review, definitely take a look if you haven't.

OP
InteriorAKPopsicle
Barney's in Anchorage had several Sky Guide 7900's in their shop a week ago

Yup I ordered the Guide from him Monday! Arrived today!
c8489d879d11f21054782665e5d5850f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk