Kuiu Pro Bino Harness and Razco?

DBCooper

FNG
I've heard (read it on the internet, so it must be true) there might be a compatibility issue with the Kuiu Pro harness and the Razco holster. I'm more sold on the Razco, right now.....and I'll probably order the Kuiu harness....unless someone tells me a valid reason why they AREN'T compatible.

If there was an issue....has Razco worked this out? Anyone running this set of components successfully?

Fourteen

Lil-Rokslider
There is a “universal” Razco model. I believe his site mentions a couple harnesses that are not compatible.

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Here you go.......
fccc3fffd93c69f26f5db5c4ace3be63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Antares

WKR
Sorry to hijack, but it looks like you already got your answer.

I’m looking at a Marsupial bino harness. Do people prefer the Marsupial holster or the Razco holster?

I've heard (read it on the internet, so it must be true) there might be a compatibility issue with the Kuiu Pro harness and the Razco holster. I'm more sold on the Razco, right now.....and I'll probably order the Kuiu harness....unless someone tells me a valid reason why they AREN'T compatible.

If there was an issue....has Razco worked this out? Anyone running this set of components successfully?
Did you end up getting the Razco?