Kuiu Pro Bino Harness noise

I have a kuiu pro bino harness and it's got a squeak to it. I'm not sure what's causing it, haven't dove to deep in to it to figure it out but was just curious if anyone else has had this issue?

RedRidge

WKR
On mine it’s at the bottom right attachment where the buckle connects to the fabric pictured below. I had mine on scouting this weekend and noticed it stopped once I was sweating, so possibly get it wet to help break it in. Not my harness just a pic to help explain. I’m sure others will chime in with their experience.5E476FC9-24E4-4CA7-B815-023C323D3CBB.jpeg

OP
C
Thanks man! I may put some scent free oil in those spots and see if it fixes it.

zscott

FNG
Mine does the same thing. Only when it is cold though. In the heat it isn't an issue. I guess it never bothered me enough to worry about it.

Mine did this exact same thing. Drove me absolutely crazy as it would squeak every time I inhaled. I ended up sending it back to them and they replaced it with a new one. The new one has been squeak free for over a year and many hours of use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
I ended up putting a little oil on that spot and it stopped the squeak. Thanks guys for the help!

Kevin Bogert

Lil-Rokslider
Just came across this because I hopped on to sell my bino harness haha. Just hunted for a week and was furious with the squeaking. I guess I'll try out putting something on that spot and see if it fixes it!

Kwa_bena

FNG
I just wore mine around and it went away. I didn't have any weight in it so take it with that a grain of salt

Kevin Bogert

Lil-Rokslider
I thought that wearing and breaking it in would fix it but I've had mine like 2 years and worn it a LOT. I figured some break in time would be needed but I'm way passed that. I noticed if I really cinch it down on me, like really tight. It will stop squeaking. I'll try the gun oil trick and see if that does it.