KUIU Pro Bino Harness Noisy

JARED_LA

FNG
My Swarovski 10x40SLCs are squeaking pulling binos out and putting back in. Any tips on quieting down? It's driving me nuts...Debating on going a different route if i can't figure this one out.

My Swarovski 10x40SLCs are squeaking pulling binos out and putting back in. Any tips on quieting down? It's driving me nuts...Debating on going a different route if i can't figure this one out.

Have you tried using moleskin? Idk if it will work but just something I was thinking of when I read this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s just how they are… I got one for my wife and we are going a different route, because of that… not a huge real world problem most of the time, but life is too short to use a noisy harness

marsupial is tough to beat at this time, I currently use an outdoor vision which I like, tried the stone glacier and gave it to a buddy

just get a marsupial and know there is not really any upgrade from there. I have not used them, but the newer Sitka harness looks pretty good too

Red33

FNG
Mine is noisy as hell also. I'm outside the return window, otherwise it'd be going back.

Jmoore

FNG
Very annoying.
I’m in same boat and not just when taking out or in but just walking they squeak.

Don't have any experience with kuiu. But my AGC also squeaks. It's what ever material they use on the inside. It doesn't like the rubber coating on the bino's

HbDane

WKR
Mine squeak too when I move. Mine is where the material loops around the buckle on the harness itself. I called kuiu they said it could be dirt or whatever, but I've cleaned it out and sprayed everything with my air compressor and it still squeaks. I'm going to try MR for now or see if I can come up with a diy fix.

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Mine was quiet and then got noisy. I just took some chapstick where the rubber parts attach and have the clips going through on the sides and it's quiet as can be again.

OP
J

JARED_LA

FNG
Sounds like I'm not the only one......I just bought the Marsupial and we shall see how this one compares to KUIU.
I like the new bow hook feature on Marsupial...