Kuiu Pro Bino Harness

Benjblt

WKR
I just received the Kuiu Pro Bino Harness in the mail. I ordered the XL for the Leica Geovid 10X42 rangefinder binoculars. I think they are the earlier version from the early 2000's. The XL is pretty big and my question is; Has anyone been able to make these binoculars work with the L Kuiu Bino Pro Bino harness? The XL seems so big. The earlier bino harness (the version before the hook and loop) in XL was noticeably smaller.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing but I have EL 10x50s. Not really looking to switch as they Fit good in an XL, but was curious if they would fit in the large as the XL is a bit bulky.
Definite improvement over the old harness in my opinion. Other than it being a little noisy. We will see how that plays out this season.

Axlrod

WKR
I just received the Kuiu Pro Bino Harness in the mail. I ordered the XL for the Leica Geovid 10X42 rangefinder binoculars. I think they are the earlier version from the early 2000's. The XL is pretty big and my question is; Has anyone been able to make these binoculars work with the L Kuiu Bino Pro Bino harness? The XL seems so big. The earlier bino harness (the version before the hook and loop) in XL was noticeably smaller.

they haven't had any size L Pro in stock yet

ZioRob

FNG

I know this was posted a while ago, but i only just contacted Kuiu regarding this exact question and they informed me that the L is the size to purchase for these binos.

Rbw1989

FNG
I know this was posted a while ago, but i only just contacted Kuiu regarding this exact question and they informed me that the L is the size to purchase for these binos.
I was literally searching the reviews today to see about this exact question. Just bought some geovids and need a new harness 👍🏽. Too bad they’re out of stock till may tho... bummer deal.

Last edited:

ZioRob

FNG
I was literally searching the reviews today to see about this exact question. Just bought some geovids and need a new harness 👍🏽. Too bad they’re out of stock till may tho... bummer deal.

Tell me about it, im in Australia and we can only order direct from Kuiu USA so its an extra long weight and sometimes CRAZY postage costs..

Rbw1989

FNG
Tell me about it, im in Australia and we can only order direct from Kuiu USA so its an extra long weight and sometimes CRAZY postage costs..
Ah that’s too bad! I live like 45 minutes away from their outlet store. They also do a free shipping on your first order deal when you sign up for their email list, not sure if that’s a US only thing or not?

ZioRob

FNG
Ah that’s too bad! I live like 45 minutes away from their outlet store. They also do a free shipping on your first order deal when you sign up for their email list, not sure if that’s a US only thing or not?

I’ve got a 15% voucher code when I signed up but that’s all the benefits we get I think

pirogue

WKR
I had the L original Kuiu harness for my Swaro EL 10X42 and the fit was perfect. I got the Pro in L, and it has at least 3/8” of air space in front of the same binos. Which means it sticks out that much more. NOT good for a bow hunter.

ZioRob

FNG
I had the L original Kuiu harness for my Swaro EL 10X42 and the fit was perfect. I got the Pro in L, and it has at least 3/8” of air space in front of the same binos. Which means it sticks out that much more. NOT good for a bow hunter.

Please excuse my ignorance but I don’t follow?

pirogue

WKR
Just giving another example of the Op’s Post that the Pros run larger than the original, for some entirely unknown reason,

TravisIN

WKR
I have a large and use 10x42 SLCs and they fit really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeWitty

Lil-Rokslider
The Geovid HD-Bs barely fit in the size large Kuiu Pro harness. The top closes better without the eye piece caps but I like to have those on for added protection. Ive thought about ordering the XL to compare but they do work.

ZioRob

FNG
The Geovid HD-Bs barely fit in the size large Kuiu Pro harness. The top closes better without the eye piece caps but I like to have those on for added protection. Ive thought about ordering the XL to compare but they do work.

Hi mate any chance you can post up a couple of photo's show the fit/gaps? Im about to order and not sure which to get?