Kuiu Pro Lt 5500 hydration

louisianahunter

Lil-Rokslider
So I recently bought the 5500 bag, figured it was good weight and just the right amount of space and it is. But it doesn't have a hydration sleeve which I thought it did, couldn't find any exact info on it and a video on the LT 4000 showed a sleeve so I figured the 5500 would too. Only solution I've found is buying the stalker 500 and hanging it from some inside loops which I'd rather not do cause it's an extra 60 bucks and more weight/space. Anyone else run into this issue?

Aaronpaul14

Lil-Rokslider
Pack accessory pouch works nice! I just ordered the stalker 500 but I gave my camelback to my son so I needed a new one. Plus I can attach to my bino harness for scouting times. Otherwise I wouldn’t have ordered it.

Ashenwelt

FNG
So this has hooks for the Stalker or Bino Pro Hydration rig? I am seriously considering one of these and already use the Hydration rig with my Bino Harness.

Elkobsessed

Lil-Rokslider
I actually prefer to put the bladder in the lid, way easier to refill without having to empty your pack...

So I recently bought the 5500 bag, figured it was good weight and just the right amount of space and it is. But it doesn't have a hydration sleeve which I thought it did, couldn't find any exact info on it and a video on the LT 4000 showed a sleeve so I figured the 5500 would too. Only solution I've found is buying the stalker 500 and hanging it from some inside loops which I'd rather not do cause it's an extra 60 bucks and more weight/space. Anyone else run into this issue?
My 6000 pro is the same way! I don’t like the bladder on the side pouch, is that discount bladder hanger thing still available? I guess I better check that out!