Kuiu Pro pack sale 6-9May

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
Just in case someone is shopping for Kuiu pack, I got this card in the mail today 25% Pro packs and accessories. PXL_20220503_231911571.jpg

They really promoting USA on their stuff? guess putting assembled in the usa sounds better than made in a sweatshop overseas

OP
J

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
They really promoting USA on their stuff? guess putting assembled in the usa sounds better than made in a sweatshop overseas
I caught that also and made me shake my head! Either make it here or don't advertise that way.

WKR
They must have heard Akek is planning on offering a USA-made carbon fiber framed pack.

Neuro

FNG
Thanks for the heads up. Ended up jumping on this sale and got a pro 3600 setup for 25% off.
Still more than i was planning to spend on my first full-on hunting pack, but im banking on that 'buy once cry once' approach people talk about.

Not a bad price for a better than average pack. They still in the top 4-5. And about half the price for the same setup of the top 3.

They do sell a really good pack rain cover. I used a Med for my EXO 4800 and picked up another one in large for my 6400 bag.
I really like the rain cover, and it's on sale now. Unfortunately I don't need anything else and refuse to pay shipping for a rain cover even on sale.

I’ve only used Mystery Ranch metcalf and Marshall. Does anyone have general feedback on Kuiu vs Mystery ranch packs? The main thing I noticed was the Kuiu seems much lighter on the specs.