Kuiu pro suspension to carry stand

Hey guys, Im looking to upgrade my lwcg straps and belt and have been looking at the Kuiu pro suspension to carry my beast stand/sticks.

Im looking for people to comment on the effectiveness of the pro suspension to carry a stand and sticks.

I dont want to drop teh money on it and its not the best set up.

Thank you

LaHunter

WKR
I have never attempted to carry a deer stand with my Kuiu frame, but it may be a little narrow for what you are looking for. I have been running the Kuiu Icon Pro / Pro system since they were released in about 2014, so I am very familiar with the system. If I were looking for a dedicated frame to carry a deer stand & sticks, I would maybe look at the Outdoorsman or Eberlestock frames that appear pretty wide from top to bottom. This may prevent the metal from sticking you in the back and provide more area to strap the stand / sticks to.

OP
J
Eberle stock mainfra me is what I would use

Thanks for the reply. I need to leave the carry straps on the stand so the mainframe is a bit heavy duty for my needs.

I pretty much looking for the best shoulder straps/waist belt combo

George Hamrick

Lil-Rokslider
I use my Kuiu frame to carry my saddle platform and sticks. The suspension and waist belt itself does great, and is comfortable in my opinion. I’m sure the shoulder straps and suspension would work well for what you plan on doing, and least from the sounds of it.

schmalzy

WKR
I used to just strap it everything to a kifaru or stone glacier pack and roll with it. Now I run a mystery ranch pop up and extremely happy with it. Perfect tree stand hauling/hunting bag for my purposes. Got the idea from a guy on the whitetail sub forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk