KUIU Rain Gear Sale - Save 25% Off

Venom One

WKR
Kuiu, you're killing me! Do you have some kind of telepathy technology? There were (2) things I wanted to buy before next season: a new frame pack and packable rain gear.

A week ago, you put put your packs on sale and I was already committed to buying your 3600 so an order was placed - awesome.

And now, a week later, you have rain gear on sale? WTH? How am I supposed to conceal $800 worth of goodies? Geez, my first world problems. :) Awesome sales!! I guess my Christmas came early. Thank you!

OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Kuiu, you're killing me! Do you have some kind of telepathy technology? There were (2) things I wanted to buy before next season: a new frame pack and packable rain gear.

A week ago, you put put your packs on sale and I was already committed to buying your 3600 so an order was placed - awesome.

And now, a week later, you have rain gear on sale? WTH? How am I supposed to conceal $800 worth of goodies? Geez, my first world problems. :) Awesome sales!! I guess my Christmas came early. Thank you!
You're welcome for posting the deal. Enjoy your new gear and good luck this season.