KUIU Sale

Northpark

WKR
Anyone me on here have a Kutana jacket? I was gonna buy a guide dcs but these are on sale.

OP
A

arrow179

WKR
I ordered the Kutana jacket - according to reviews on their site it seems pretty popular. I've been waiting for stuff to go on sale. I had been looking at the Rubicon jacket but the Kutana seems like a better jacket for just a little more money with the sale price

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered the Kutana jacket - according to reviews on their site it seems pretty popular. I've been waiting for stuff to go on sale. I had been looking at the Rubicon jacket but the Kutana seems like a better jacket for just a little more money with the sale price

Just a warning I don’t really trust most reviews on their site. For most orders they send you an email asking to review their equipment for a chance to earn a $500 gift card a week after receiving. Kinda hard to give an honest review on gear a week after you receive it in most cases. Plus I’m sure a lot of people give good reviews hoping it increases their chances for the gift card... you can take it for what it’s worth but I don’t pay much attention to the reviews their site. For what it’s worth I do own mostly kuiu hunting gear so I am a fan not a hater on their gear just don’t agree with their tactic for reviews. Just my 2 cents.

OP
A

arrow179

WKR
I've got a few of their pieces and really like them. Just had been waiting for some good sales to add more pieces. Most folks I've talked to typically have good things to say about the utility of their products - just pricey. I guess the old say of you get what you pay for typically holds true!

Its pretty cool - nice to get a quarterly check. I've scored pretty good as it'll go up to 15% sometimes - sierra, cabelas (not on guns and ammo though), sportsmans, etc. This is the first i've seen kuiu up to 12% though.

OP
A

arrow179

WKR
Unfortunately I already placed my order this morning. Does it work on sale items or with other discount codes?

It usually works on sale items, but sometimes will not work if you enter another coupon code. It all depends on the company

Zoso5150

WKR
Here's an 'invite a friend' code to save $5 on Active Junky. We'll both save $5. :)

Bunkin

FNG
Does anyone have any experience with the Ultra Merino 125 1/4 zip hoodie thats on sale? I'm looking to switch alot of my gear to wool and thought this may be a good one. I do prefer looser clothing to tight active cuts.

mspencer

FNG
How does the active junky thing work? Once you sign up then click KUIU through them it somehow keeps track of what you buy once automatically once you go to the KUIU site?

exactly. signup on AJ. Then search and click on the store you want to shop at from the AJ site.

Very much like Rakauen/EBATES but has better cashback for hunting/outdoor gear.

They send 1 check ever quarter, usualy around 5 weeks after quarter end.

ZackP

WKR
I figured I would try the Sierra pant. Can’t beat a pant for $71! Love the rest of their gear I have.