KUIU Service

Just wanted to pass along a good experience.

My KUIU pack has been with me in one form or another for around half a decade and I generally use it at least once a week with 80ish lbs. for conditioning. The hipbelt finally started showing signs of stress and the buckle was failing. I guess that belt could only take so much stress from holding in my dad bod.

I e-mailed KUIU today (a Saturday) at 2:34 PM Mountain. In less than two hours a replacement part was on its way. I am blown away.

I bought a used pack, didn't realize it had the old style buckles for the frame. They sent me a conversion kit with all sorts of buckles and straps so I could mount new packs to it.

87TT

WKR
My belt buckle broke like 7 years ago. Reached out to them about even buying one and still haven’t heard back. Maybe they are getting better about CS. Sold the pack and bought an EXO..

dtrkyman

WKR
I bought a new 2200 bag, let them know I had an older Icon Pro pack, they shipped a pile of buckles and straps so I can use the new style bag with the old suspension.

sojourner

Lil-Rokslider
I had binos stolen from my truck with the straps for their harness still on them (harness was safe in the house). I called them to ask if they could sell me the straps/buckles after I bought new binos with the insurance money. They sent me the replacement ones for free

I recently had a good CS experience as well with KUIU. I bought the Northstar glomits gloves last year and noticed a seam came apart inside the glove. I process a warranty claim online and within 3 days I had an option for a brand-new pair or store credit for anything I wanted.

Nicaburns

Lil-Rokslider
Not backpack related, but I recently got an order in from them and it had a base camp zip up sweater in it that I didn't order. I called them to notify them of the error and their response was, "hopefully you have someone on your Christmas list that can use it! Keep it with our compliments!"
They have been nothing but friendly and helpful in my experience!
My brother was stoked with his new free sweater! ;-)

Radford

FNG
Another good one here.

I bought a pack in 2021. I called a few weeks before Black Friday and asked if the packs would go on sale. The fella I talked to said no. So I bought it using the veteran discount. Well a few weeks go by and they did go on sale and it was more % off than the veteran discount. I called up and they credited my card the difference. I was very pleased I didn’t have to fuss at all. They were great.

cologsx

FNG
They took care of me when some stitching started coming out on the original Stalker 500. Very pleased with their service and fast response