Kuiu Sierra replacements

ShrtRnd

FNG
Looking for a replacement for my now discontinued Kuiu Sierra Pants for off-season/warm weather training hikes. Not adverse to switching brands but the Kuiu sizing seems to fit me well. Something that works, but doesn’t scream too outdoorsy etc.

What says the fellow rock sliders?

Kuiu Tiburon, FL, Kryptek, Sitka, Fjallraven or anything else I should be looking at?

Southernhunters

Lil-Rokslider
My Kuiu Tiburon’s are probably my favorite pants, I like them even more than my Attacks!

I think they would be the perfect hiking/warm weather pants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slim9300

WKR
Looking for a replacement for my now discontinued Kuiu Sierra Pants for off-season/warm weather training hikes. Not adverse to switching brands but the Kuiu sizing seems to fit me well. Something that works, but doesn’t scream too outdoorsy etc.

What says the fellow rock sliders?

Kuiu Tiburon, FL, Kryptek, Sitka, Fjallraven or anything else I should be looking at?

The Sierra is pretty baggy (especially the lower portion) compared to the new Attack pants or especially the Katana. I have a pair and I’m not real fond of them (I’m 6’ 3” & 195#). They stretch much less than the Attack, and slightly less than the Katana. I think the cut of the Sierra is kind of awkward for mobility also. They feel like a dress pant to me. The Katana is the closest fabric to the Sierra but is a tighter fit below the knee. You will probably want to size up if you try them. I got used to the look, I prefer the fit of the Katana, but the Attacks probably have the best fit from a sheer looks perspective.

I pretty much use the Katana now for all backpack hunts and most day hunts unless it’s colder (sub 40), then I use one of my many pairs of Attacks. If it’s below freezing I will wear my Guide pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk