KUIU SIZING

MTNHUNTER76

Lil-Rokslider
I received a 2xl 260 strong fleece for a gift last Christmas. It had just enough room in the mid section/chest/shoulders to fit me snug with no base layer. I'm 6'2'' 240lbs athletic build. I ordered a peloton 240 based on the fit of the strong fleece,. Decided to size up to a 3x due to the snug fit and the forearms being way to small. The 240 peloton shows up today and fits like a dress, way to big. I'm returning it for a 2x. Kuiu sizing has been whack for me so far. Anyone else have issues with fitment between different lines?

Jbxl20

WKR
Yea the 260 is definitely a snug fit compared to the 240. I wear a large in both and have the same experience

Jonesry09

Lil-Rokslider
The new “training gear” is the same thing. I’m a solid xl in most kuiu stuff but I’m swimming in a lg in the training stuff.

OP
MTNHUNTER76

MTNHUNTER76

Lil-Rokslider
Got the 2x peloton and it's a good fit. There is a big difference between the 2x strongfleece and the 2x peloton.

Trees91

WKR
Kuiu merino 125 tee. Was told to size up so I got a XL....goes down to my knees.

Differences in rain gear models has been a pain. Large in my old Teton I can layer easy. New northridge gear I had to size up.

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
since most seem to agree with you, and your thread is titled “kuiu sizing”, can I ask what pants inseam you normally wear and how do kuiu pants fit?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Their sizing is all messed up. I wear a 2xl in their jackets but I’ve never needed a 2xl top ever in my life. For years I wore their 38” waste pants then I got another pair and they were so tight, I though I was wearing skinny jeans.

Kuiu merino 125 tee. Was told to size up so I got a XL....goes down to my knees.

Differences in rain gear models has been a pain. Large in my old Teton I can layer easy. New northridge gear I had to size up.
The KUIU Merino wool sizing is really messed up. I ordered their long sleeve Ultra Merino 125 T in L and the site said 35 inch sleeves. I got the shirt and the sleeves came up to my fingers. I measured with a tape and they were 38 inches. Its going to be cheaper to tailor it than to return but it still is annoying. I have just rolled the sleeves back for now.

I just got a pair of the Axis Hybrid pants. I’m a 34 waist in everything. I can’t even come close to buttoning these. The entire waist/ butt area is so tight that I don’t even think A 36 would fit me.

meddlecho

FNG
I've had great luck for Kuiu as far as sizing goes. I wear 32 pant size and have Kutana Stretch, Attack and Guide pants that all fit very well in that size. The inseam on the Kutana is perfect for me while the Attack and Guide are just a little bit too long for my liking, but I deal with it. Other stuff I just get a large and I'm good to go. I must fall in who they designed the clothing for :) haha

staehlej

FNG
I have both the Strong Fleece 280 and Peloton 240 in size Large. Different fitting pieces. Peloton is roomy, Strong Fleece is tighter.

I would size up in strong fleece and order true to size on the Peloton.