Kuiu sizing??

armyjoe

Super Moderator
Some of you may have read my First Lite or Kuiu thread.. So now Kuiu sizing??

So i'm lookin to order a pair of the Attack pants today and seeing what people say about sizing. I normally wear a 34x32 pant and I fit into Medium in First Lite if that gives you an idea of my size. I have muscular thighs (not freakishly large tho).

Will the 34" attack pant fit me or because its a "athletic fit" I might need to go to a 36" pant

dotman

WKR
Well when it was made in Canada fit was very true, not sure on the China made but the early batch had people saying it fit smaller then the Canada stuff. So I'm not sure how well Kuiu fit is now.

opg

FNG
Im 6ft and 184lbs...I ordered the guide jacket in large and attack pants in size 34.The jacket fits like a glove, but not a lot of room for layering.I'm not to worried about layering because it doesn't get real cold where I live.The pants fit good around the hip and legs,but tight in the crotch(hung like a fly).If you go on the Kuiu website there is a lot of complaints about the new verde fitting tight in the crotch area.Hope this helps

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
5'8' 162 and I wear the large tops and a 34 pant...........sounds like the 34 should fit.....once you wear the attack pant you wont want to wear another pant hunting.....the guide jacket in large lets me have a layer underneath comfortably and a 2nd layer on the tight side..you will enjoy the KUIU gear if you purchase.

J

jballa34

I wear a 32" in my casual pants, got the 34" verde attack pants and had my family rolling Christmas morning as I tried to squeeze into them. Absolutely no room for my thighs, crotch, or butt (and I don't run large in any of those categories). The waist fit fine once I crammed everything in, but I was losing bloodflow to my legs. I called Kuiu and they said to send them in and they would ship me a pair 36" out of a different batch. They are loose in the waist but at least I can get in and out of them without looking like a teenage girl putting skinny jeans on.

OP
armyjoe

armyjoe

Super Moderator
Lol man I hope I don't get those skinny jeans batch.

So I ordered the 34" Vias attack pants today. Amber said they have some in stock but are shipping the ton of backorders first. So who knows when I will get mine. She said if I need to get a 36 I will also be in the back ordered pool of people waiting.

So I decided to piggy back off this thread when it comes to attack pants do they fit a lil snugger than regular like jeans so I wear 29 waist would 32's work or am I just really wanting some 30's to come and just want done kuiu gear lol thanks for any input

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
So I decided to piggy back off this thread when it comes to attack pants do they fit a lil snugger than regular like jeans so I wear 29 waist would 32's work or am I just really wanting some 30's to come and just want done kuiu gear lol thanks for any input

They would be to big. Go with the 30's

I wear a 32 x 32 in about every pant I've ever tried on. Kuiu 34 x 34 fit me perfectly with a belt for gear and light layering. I'm 72" and 175 lbs.

Boomer

FNG
I just received a new xl Guide jacket and is borderline tight with a few layers of insulation compared to my xl Sitka Jetstream. I'm 5' 9" , 215 and wished I could've tried an xxl before I took the tags off.

Eagle

WKR
6' 182 wear 30X34 in everything and the 32 attacks fit well. Little tight in the thigh but not too bad. One thing to add, they were supposed to be 35" inseam, but I don't feel like they are, seems like they are closer to 33 on me, wish they were slightly longer. These are the original canadian run, not liking what I'm hearing from the china versions being so tight/different.

I originally ordered a medium guide jacket and just didn't like it that much. Sent it back and got a sitka 90% and it's been great.

I bet you like the 36s better. Im a tweener with all my bottoms I wear... sometimes I wear 34 in some and 36 in others. The newest version of the attack pant calls for a 36 on doubt.