Kuiu sleeping bags

Has anyone on here tried the kuiu sleeping bags? If so how do they do with keeping there loft? Do you have enough room to roll around inside or are they tight? Are they worth the price?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Felt right when I tried them. I went another direction when looking for the best bag I could buy.

OP
C
Yea I do sleep on my side. What I’m really looking for is a bag That can handle the Washington rain. I do have a tent but after a week of rain it’s bound to get wet...any ideas for a western mountaineering bag?

Rican0624

Lil-Rokslider
I have the 0. I really like it, very warm, true rating for me. Thought it might be tight but it’s not bad and I move all over the place. I got it when they had a big sale though. The material is a little stretchy too which is nice. For full price though I would also look at western mountaineering bags.

RustyHazen

Lil-Rokslider
I have the zero. Plenty roomy. Super warm, crazy light. I know a lot of people think Kuiu should just stick to clothes, but they got this bag right. I would definitely wait for a sale, though.

tbone131

Lil-Rokslider
I love the KUIU gear as well but I was a little leery of the sleeping bag. I did lots of research and opted for the WM Versalite instead. I think I will be happy with my choice.