Kuiu solids?

Kspence49

FNG
Does anyone have some real world comparison photos between kuiu’s different solids? Khaki vs ash? Bourbon vs major brown? All their example photos look different, major brown for example sometimes looks tan, sometimes brown, sometimes almost purple. And do the shirts (merino, peloton) look the same as the pants or does the material change the color? I.e. the khaki shirts and pants look completely different in their photos. Just like to know what I’m buying before I buy it. Hate online returns. I’m a western hunter so greens are pretty much out and I use a lot of Sitka open country. Trying to match to my environment but if I’m being honest they all look almost the same and are all allegedly “best sellers”

On the attack pant product page, theres a picture with every color that is pretty accurate to how they look in person. Hard to go wrong with Ash, seems to be the most neutral of their solids, but it does have a hint of green. I have all the colors you are asking about except khaki (too light) that I can take a picture of side by side when I get home. But that picture of the attacks is very close.

That said, there is a variance in the colors from product to product. You wouldnt call the attack and kutana in gunmetal the same color, very different. The ash in kutana is more brown/grey, and the attacks have the hintof green.

Mojave

WKR
I only buy solids in the pants and shirts. That way I can justify a $130 pair of pants and a $100 shirt.

They offered polo shirts once or twice I own 7 or 8. I wear them almost every day.

1. Khaki Gila Hoodie and Attack Pant
2. Stone Gila Hoodie, Switchback Pant and Tiburon Pant
3. Gunmetal Guide Vest, Pro Merino 200 Zip Hoodie and Attack Pant

I don't own any Ash, Bourbon or Major Brown, I also like the green/Loden but they don't carry that color in all of their products. I believe that this image answers your question regarding color variations with different materials (the Gunmetal Attack and Guide Vest are much darker than the Merino Wool.

Something to keep in mind: I own 2 full packs (Pro LT 4000/Pro 6000) along with Attack Pants, Gila Hoodie, Peloton Full Zip and Hats all in Vias Camouflage. Not saying that game can tell the difference in camouflage pattern (that's a whole separate topic for discussion) but the Verde Camouflage pattern Imo is a closer fit for timber and wooded topography.

Hope this helps...... good hunting.

IMG_6284.jpg

prm

WKR
The colors will be different for different products/fabrics. But reasonably close.