KUIU store front

ams

WKR
I took a trip over there today with my brother who is not yet into hunting. He's just getting into hiking/mountainerring and at 6'4" has problems finding clothes that fit. He was very impressed right off the bat and picked up a few items with plans to order more when they are back in stock. We got to play around with the packs and talk with a couple employees. Best part was asking to use the restroom and on the way back seeing a new item I'll definetly be buying. It was really nice getting to see the quality of all the items in person. The Guide pants and rain gear will be acquired soon enough!

dotman

WKR
Don't leave us hanging! It can't be that secret if it was by the pooper :)

OP
A

ams

WKR
They threatend swirleys if i talked :0 I got to see the gaiters. They look real nice.

OP
A

ams

WKR
I really liked the look and feel of them in person. I think I'd prefer the color over the camo due to backpacking trips throughout the year and not soley for hunting. The renforced botton half felt super durable and the no seems design was pretty nice.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really liked the look and feel of them in person. I think I'd prefer the color over the camo due to backpacking trips throughout the year and not soley for hunting. The renforced botton half felt super durable and the no seems design was pretty nice.
Makes sense, but my OR Crocs are what I use for those trips. Gaiters are not on my "needs" list but the price and KUIU quality of material made me get on the list for the VIAS ones.. Will be nice to have dedicated hunting gaiters.