Kuiu Summer Tour?

Has anyone been to the Tour Kuiu is currently doing? I was wondering what the "special discount" is and what it may apply to. I was interested in the new down jacket and wanted to check it out when they are in Denver. I have their down vest but was thinking a full coat is going to be better if temps drop. Anyone have experience with the new down jacket?

Will probably head down when they are in Oklahoma City. I don't really need anything right now but you never know what you might find.

Canada it is a 15% tour discount plus a tee-shirt if >$200 order.

I like my original super down hooded jacket. Goes on all the backpack hunts for glassing and camp use. Don't know about the latest one.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
We are making plan to visit the Denver stop when they come. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ericF

WKR
Just an FYI if you are looking at the Super Down jacket. They have the new Super Down Ultra jacket which is super light, but they are also coming out with a Super Down Pro which has double the fill and is a heavier duty jacket that is designed as an outer layer versus an insulation layer under your jacket for the Ultra. Alot of us got in on the Giru preorder and Jason said they would start shipping in mid-summer, but no telling when they will eventually make their way to the website.

10% under 300, 15% over, and still pay shipping. It was nice to try on the Scarpas, check out their tents and get my pack fitted.