Sold Kuiu Super Down Pro hooded jacket, size XXL

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
John Havard
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It depends on what "flexible" means. It is brand new, still has tags, has never been worn or taken out of the house. It's in exactly the same condition it would be in if purchased brand new from Kuiu except less sales tax and less shipping. If someone wants this jacket the price I'm asking is fairly reasonable in my opinion. But I'm always open to reasonable offers too. Used and worn this jacket would undoubtedly sell for less. New with tags means there are only two sources - either somebody like me is selling one NWT or buying from Kuiu. Comparing this price to the price one would pay directly from Kuiu taking into account sales tax and shipping this saves a fair chunk of change.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It depends on what "flexible" means. It is brand new, still has tags, has never been worn or taken out of the house. It's in exactly the same condition it would be in if purchased brand new from Kuiu except less sales tax and less shipping. If someone wants this jacket the price I'm asking is fairly reasonable in my opinion. But I'm always open to reasonable offers too. Used and worn this jacket would undoubtedly sell for less. New with tags means there are only two sources - either somebody like me is selling one NWT or buying from Kuiu. Comparing this price to the price one would pay directly from Kuiu taking into account sales tax and shipping this saves a

Last edited:

PRC_GUY

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It is hard for you to sell this jacket, because I will pay for the camo pattern not solid color. It is my personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.