Kuiu suspension questions

DBCooper

FNG
I just purchased an Icon Pro Pack (everything with it). The suspension is (I think) S/M. I'm a bigger guy (6'1/210 - 36" waist). I'm pretty sure I'm going to need the L/XL suspension. I haven't received it yet, but that was made clear to me, up front.

So that I don't go looking for the wrong thing....is the belt part of the total suspension system? Or, are the shoulder straps and waist belt separate items? The guy I purchased from was tall....but thinner than me.

Thanks for your help. Also....what are the chances of just switching with someone who's in a similar (but opposite) predicament? I'm in no real hurry. I need it for a Sept. hunt.

ghostrider272

Lil-Rokslider
The belt is part of the suspension. KUIU doesn't sell just a belt or shoulder straps anymore. It is possible to swap with someone on here. I've seen swaps posted in the Classifieds. Might even be able to switch just the belt. Enjoy your new setup.

ChrisAU

WKR
You would need to buy a complete suspension in L/XL, which Kuiu definitely still sells.

LaHunter

WKR
You should probably verify that the frame is the ‘Tall’ size (24”) at least, if you haven’t already done that, given how tall you are