Kuiu Talus Hybrid Pants sizing difference (34 vs 36) ... help!

dapesche

WKR
so anyone that has a pair of Talus Hybrid pants know that they fit a bit small. Fortunately they have great stretch to them so I've made them work over the last 3 years. I love the pant, but would like a little more space.

So now I am thinking about selling the 34s and buying the 36s, but I am worried that the 36s might be way too big.

Has anybody out there owned the 34 and 36 waist talus pants and have some opinions for me on sizing.

were you happy with the bigger sizing and fit, or did you just find them too big?

I have the exact same issue and found going up from 34 to 36 on Kuiu pants works for me. I don't find the 36 too big, especially when layering.

OP
dapesche

dapesche

WKR
Okay that's great to know. Thank you.

I own a couple pairs of katanas in a 34 inch waist and the waist is about perfect and the legs are maybe a touch tight but for an early season pant I find them to be about perfect.

Are you both the same as me?

Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk

OP
dapesche

dapesche

WKR
Amy other opinions out there?

Mnt is a bigger guy so 36 seems like the right size for him.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I just ordered 32 regulars. I’m 6 feet 185 and wear 32-33 in everything. I will update the fit when they arrive Wednesday/Thursday.

OP
dapesche

dapesche

WKR
Knowing what I know for myself, you'll find them too small. Fortunately they have the free exchange.

Unless you have chicken legs, then you might be able to make them work.

Honyock

WKR
Don't own the Talus but I've found that Kuiu runs on the small side. I'm normally a 31 and the 32 in the Attacks and Kutana fit perfectly.

Ucsdryder

WKR
so anyone that has a pair of Talus Hybrid pants know that they fit a bit small. Fortunately they have great stretch to them so I've made them work over the last 3 years. I love the pant, but would like a little more space.

So now I am thinking about selling the 34s and buying the 36s, but I am worried that the 36s might be way too big.

Has anybody out there owned the 34 and 36 waist talus pants and have some opinions for me on sizing.

were you happy with the bigger sizing and fit, or did you just find them too big?
My hybrids just showed up.

I’m 6 feet 185 and wear a 32 in everything. I was a little worried about sizing up but ordered a 32 and they fit perfect. Actually a belt will help. I would be swimming in a 34.