Kuiu Talus Hybrid vs. First lite Catalyst pant

Who has used either of these pants? Most concerned about wind resistance, water repellency, and warmth.
I own a pair of kuiu attacks that are wicked comfy but don’t take me far into the late season. Also not a huge fan of the access into Kuius cargo pockets. I’ve never owned a pair of first lite pants so I don’t have anything to compare to.

OP
chrisehnes
Well I bought the Catalyst pants, ill report back after turkey season how they are.
I'm still highly interested in the Kuiu Talus or Axis pants for snowy days and ice fishing.

I had the Talus pants last fall. Wind , water and warmth were great, but they fit way to tight in the thighs and were very noisy. The noise might have been less after several washes but I couldn't get over the fit and gave them to my son.

novcie870

WKR
I have the axis pants. They are my favorite hunting pants ever. Function, fit, and features. I use them when it’s below 60. The hip vents make them very comfortable. Hands down my favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
chrisehnes
I have the axis pants. They are my favorite hunting pants ever. Function, fit, and features. I use them when it’s below 60. The hip vents make them very comfortable. Hands down my favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noise is what drove me to the catalyst for hunting whitetails. But I think for everything else my next pair is going to be the axis pants in a solid.

I have a pair of grey axis in 34 if anyone is interested. I love the pants, but want the ash color. Wish they would make a pair in major brown...

Ntuttle15

Lil-Rokslider
I have the catalyst. Wore them all this week for Turkey opener. Very impressed with the warmth. Very quiet. And also stayed dry on a day we got rained on for several hours. Not a down pour, but they did great. And dried very fast