Kuiu teton rain gear

Ksbowhtr

FNG
I am looking at finding rain gear for early season archery elk. I currently have the Cabellas MT50 rain gear, and it has been good. But I find it pretty bulky to pack around. I have been looking at the Kuiu teton series. Does anyone have any experience with it? If so, do you have any idea how small it packs to? Thanks.

IdahoElk

WKR
I have a set and it's always in my pack for those days you don't expect to get caught in the rain.It's very light and packs relatively small,takes up little space in my pack.

I have the pants. It's super light weight And packs down small

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
I was in the same situation as you. I had the MT50 rain gear and got sick of it weighing down my pack. So I bought a full set of the Teton rain gear. I haven't worn it for hunting yet, but just outside while in the rain. It seems ok, I ma not sure I would want to actively hunt in it all day, but it will serve the purpose of quick and light rain gear to keep in my pack. I plan on keeping both the top and bottom in my outer stretch pocket on my EXO pack. It is very light and does pack up very small.

I haven't wore the pants yet. They seem super thin but I guess that's all lightweight rain gear. I def won't be wearing them as an outer layer. They will be for emergency rain. I am thinking about getting the jacket so I dot have to carry my heavy ass Yukon jacket in New Mexico this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk