Sold Kuiu Tiburon Pants - 38R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have 2 pairs of kuiu tiburon pants for sale. Regular length 38 waist. Pants in great condition with no rips, cuts, tears, stains. I saw about 3 tiny pulls per pair around calf height. Great lightweight breathable pants just getting longer pants. Paypal goods and services TYD.
Major Brown - $90
Khaki - $90

Khaki
kuiu tib khaki 2.jpgkuiu tib khaki.jpg

Major Brown
kuiu tib major 2.jpgkuiu tib major.jpg

SCLawyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve already got a pair otherwise I’d be all over this, but to all potential buyers: If you hunt anywhere hot, buy these pants. They have made my August South Carolina deer hunting experience SO much better this year. The hip vents make a huge difference. Great price too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Reburn

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thank you I appreciate. They are fablous pants for hot weather. Much cooler then my attack pants. You can feel the breeze through them and the fabric is pretty durable for as light as it is. Being as I'm 6'7" I just ordered the same thing in the talls. I suspect they would fit anybody 6'3" or less well.

Southernhunters

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had they been 36’s they’d both be mine! Best hot weather pants hands down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Reburn

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks guy I appreciate it. I feel like these pants are kinda underrated. For what is worth I wear a 36 in normal jeans. Kuiu runs a touch small.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Man if these were my size I would be all over them. By far, Kuiu Tiburon pants are the best for warm weather. Comfortable, breathable, durable, and they dry out extremely well. For anyone that's on the edge I would tell you right now you're not going to regret buying these they will be the best pants you've ever worn. I have five pairs myself. Good luck with your sale

Status
Not open for further replies.