-Bump

Last edited:
OP
coastalyeti
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the receipt after the Ultra 6000, it says: 60010 VC,TL. After Size, it says:
Full.
So I imagine I bought Tall and it might also be Large. I can send a copy of the receipt if that might be of use.
I am 5’9 200 with a 46 inch chest, it was for me, as I described myself to the folks at Kuiu.
If you know of whether or not the size might be found on the frame, or harness, let me know, and I will take pics. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
coastalyeti
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can only tell you what is on the receipt, as I posted above. I can send a copy of the receipt. Perhaps by using that, KUIU could come up with what the abbreviations mean.
Or, If you, or anyone knows another way to tell, like if someone can tell me to look for a mark on it somewhere, or if you would like me to measure any part of it to help determine the exact size they sent me, just let me know and I will do it. I just told them my size & measurements, over the phone, and they put the kit together, and sent it without any other info than the receipt I have.
It being my first Kuiu pack, I had no previous size in mind, only wanted that set-up, and asked THEM which sizes I should get.
I still haven’t done more than just try it on. It is all (the pack, extra bag, and accessories) completely unused. Some things even still wrapped in plastic, as you can see in the photo.

If it doesn’t go pretty soon , I suppose I will take it out this October, and break it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: